So far, I’ve not been very good at this daily posting thing, but hopefully I’ll do better in the future.
So Mondays are very busy and tiring for me. I’m gone from 7 o’clock in the morning to 2 o’clock in the afternoon, then leave at 3:45 and get back at 8 o’clock at night. As you may have already guessed, I don’t really have much free time on these days. -.-
Anyway, I really struggle with being thankful on Mondays. In fact, when I get home, I’m usually complaining. Yes, complaining. Not talking about how I learned in class. Not thanking my parents for driving me. Not even thanking God for the opportunity to be with my friends all day.
Reality check: Even days when you are really tired and think that the day is a total wreck, you still have a lot to be thankful for.
- Having a mom who is willing to drive you to classes at 7 o’clock in the morning
- Yummy things to keep me going
- The ability to learn
- Those little things
- Air conditioning when the car has been sitting in the sun
- A best choir in the world
- A father who works every day so I can eat, have clothes, etc.