It is now the second day of my little challenge to myself. I never really thought about how hard it was to consciously sit down and thank God for things. It’s a daily struggle that I didn’t even think about.
Have you thanked God today?
- Thanksgiving lunches (where you get leftovers to eat on for days)
- The ability to even breathe
- The freedom to worship freely
- Warm socks
- An older sister that I can talk to about almost anything.
- Fall weather
- My Bible
- Having a roof over my head
- Being able to write fiction