- Going to the dentist… K
- Belting out a song,”This is my favorite part!” singing “Woah-oh-oh!” And not realizing that the cleaners guy can, in fact, her me… M
- Singing with a froggy throat and it sounds like you are singing two different octaves. AE
- Going to the orthodontist and answering the same questions with the same answers every. single. time. AE
- Drawing names out of a fuzzy booty slipper. AE
- The Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack! 🙂 AE
- Wednesday Ministries at our church. K
- Eating dinner with your church family. M
- Oatmeal. YUM! 😀 AE
- Reclaiming Beauty Webinar with the Botkins sisters. M,K,AE
- CHOCOLATE! K,M,AE
Recipe for Oatmeal in the microwave:
It’s really quick and really, really yummy! 🙂
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of the liquid of your choice, (I use milk and water)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- the topping/toppings of your choice.
Put the liquid and the oats and the salt in a microwavable container and put it in the microwave on HIGH for 1:50. After that, stir it well.
Add the toppings of your choice, and eat! 🙂 I like it with brown sugar and cinnamon.